Interesting games to explore. Thanks, Mrs. Breite for using your playlist and network to connect people and ideas.
This week’s Marshall Memo featured a number of video games connected to learning in science. I haven’t checked all of them out, but thought there might be links to some of your classes as well as (i)Project prep and (i)Diploma interests… let me know if you find something you really like here–I’d love to know.
– Agricultural Simulator (Earth Sciences) – www.agriculturalsimulator.com
– Bridge Project (Engineering and technology) – http://www.bridgeproject-game.com
– Dust (Chemical and physical properties) – http://dan-ball.jp/en/javagame/dust
– Garbage dreams (Earth sciences) – http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/garbage-
– The Incredible Machine (Physics) – http://www.freegameempire.com/games/The-
– Orbiter (Space science) – http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk
– Wolf Quest (Life sciences) – http://www.wolfquest.org
Emily A. Breite
Upper School Head of Learning and Innovation
Mount Vernon Presbyterian School
+ + +
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone